Official Contest Rules for moremankato.com and Kiwanis Holiday Lights – 2017:
- Contest is open to any person or family.
- Photo must be taken within the park during Kiwanis Holiday Lights during November or December 2017.
- Photos must be in color.
- Entrant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Photo content must not contain activity that breaks any laws or endangers any humans or animals.
- Photos must be factually accurate and respectful, unless the intent is satire and that intent is obvious to the average viewer.
- Contestants must follow the SUBMISSION PROCESS to qualify.
- Contestants are responsible for complying with copyright laws.
- Contestants agree that any submissions can be used by More Mankato for promotional purposes without any compensation to the contestant.
- Contest ends at 12 p.m. CST December 31, 2017. Any entries received after this time will not be eligible.
- Winners will be announced by 5 p.m. CST January 12, 2018.
- The winners will be selected at random by More Mankato staff.
- Winners agree to allow the publication of pictures; however, More Mankato will not use the name of the winner for personal privacy.
- Winners will be contacted by More Mankato and given further details of prize package through Instagram.
- The contest will run from November 24, 2017 until 12 p.m. CST December 31, 2017.
- More Mankato’s decisions regarding all contest matters are final and non-appealable.
- The top three photos will receive a gift of More Mankato’s choosing; to possibly include but not be limited to Mankato swag, gift cards and/or other items as More Mankato deems fit.
- Photos can be submitted between November 24, 2017 and 12 p.m. CST December 31, 2017. The earlier you submit your photo, the more time your photo is available to receive votes (social media likes).
- Submission is done via Instagram, using the hashtag #moremankato and winners will be notified on Instagram.
How the photos will be used:
Photos will be used on the moremankato.com website as well as for promotional and marketing purposes.